shower head - repair wall mount handle

Could anyone help me on how to replace teh metalllic cylindrical shaft that mixes the water? It is a standard showerhead. I have taken-off the handle and round wall plate.

Reply to
sam

Telling us the valve manufacturer's name or posting a link to a photo of it you upload somewhere would make a lot more sense than asking the way you just did, sam.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia