shallow well stops pumping after 5 min. then stops until I turn off and wait.

water presssure is fine for a few minutes,then it stops. I turn off the water and wait a few minutes and it returns for the same cycle again.

Reply to
Frank Price

What happens when the hole is deeper ?

Reply to
Daring Dufas: Hypocrite TeaBil

When my submersible started doing something this, the pump was going bad requiring maybe double the amperage and would shut down to cool back to normal before restarting.

Reply to
Frank