Serious question about home repair

What sort of repairs might be necessary if: a) a wild boar made its way into one's house b) it was trapped there for two weeks and could not escape c) the home happened to contain a meth lab

It's a bit urgent, please provide any advice you can.

Reply to
Oprah 2020

  My troll-O-meter gives that one a -6 ...
Reply to
Terry Coombs

A story about a bunch of HD riders throwing a three day party would be a little better. They might forget to clean up.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

The urgent thing is to go take a look. The wild boar might have ingested a lethal dose of Meth as soon as it got there and you are only dealing with the dead animal smell. It might has also totaled the house inside. Without a look around this is not a question with an answer.

Reply to
gfretwell

Cleaning up after a wild boar is the least of your problems. Cleaning a met h lab can be very dangerous and must be done with protective gear and caref ul planning. Either spend the time to learn how to do the job or call in a professional remediation company.

Reply to
Ed60062

Toss a gallon of gas into a window, then toss in a wad of burning newspaper. Problem solved!

Reply to
fiveoclocksomewhere

Ditto to that 5!! I was just getting ready to say a stick of dynamite. LOL!

Reply to
Newgene McMensa