Semi-OT: Come fly with me

Okay, it's not HOME repair, but some of the techniques are applicable.

Reply to
HeyBub

Aw, man, that is so great! Sending it to my son, the future pilot.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Be sure to ask him why UPS has IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) equipment. Maybe on the look-out for FedEx planes?

Reply to
HeyBub

That repair list, in various forms, has been floating around the internet for years, attributed to lots of different sources, usually military. I suspect, pre-internet, it floated around the aviation world via fax and hand-carried Xeroxes, for decades before that.

Reply to
aemeijers