Section 8 of Chicago

Hello Section 8 Landlords,

My name is Christopher Crowder and I am a Professional Rental Agent representing Rent Smart Chicago. My firm provides services that assist tenants with rental properties, both short and long term. We are professionals, licensed by the state of Illinois and experts in the rental market. My niche is serving section 8 landlords, property managers, and tenants. Having such a community allows me to assist all three parties of the highest degree. I have several clients who are already looking for section 8 homes, but cannot find them alone. Your property may be the perfect place for them! I would love to help you occupy your units with qualified section 8 tenants. The services I provide are the following: Employment verification, Credit Check, Landlord Verification, Marketing Plan, and Unit Showings. By your property being a product of my services, I will make sure that your property gains maximum exposure to the Chicago Area. There are several good apartment services that serve Chicago, but I would like to serve a community that these companies are not; the section 8 community. A non-exclusive agreement is a small commitment, because I only receive compensation if I provide you with a qualified tenant. This compensation is equal to one month's rent, which is only 8 percent of a one-year lease. As a sole agent of a real estate company, I am able to share my compensation with the less fortunate. Every month I contribute $22.00 to a child of The Children International Sponsorship, which proof can be provided if necessary. This is not just a statement to brag of giving; I love to help people, and I hope you allow me to assist you in your leasing journey. Thank You for reading my proposal, hope you give me a call at

773-354-2805. If I cannot be reached there, my email address is snipped-for-privacy@rentsmartchicago.com. Again, thank you for your time; I hope you have a great year! Hope to hear from you soon! Best Regards,

Christopher Crowder Rental Consultant Rent Smart Chicago

773-354-2805 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
chriscrowder2005