Seattle lacks AC

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder how well the ones that exist work. It's going to be super hot there by their standards.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

104 is hot by anyone's standard. The local stores will sell out of AC units so . . . How about we rent a U-Haul truck, load it up with window AC units and sell them on a street corner for triple what we paid?
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The left wing loons in Seattle have built in air conditioning. It is the breeze blowing through their ears. That's why we call them air heads.

Reply to
redzap78
[snip]

I used to know a couple in Phoenix AZ who would disagree with that.

[snip]
Reply to
Mark Lloyd

We had a Celtic Festival last weekend and a couple of the bands were from Seattle. They were bitching about the 95 degrees but what really got them was the large, very bright object in the sky. They couldn't figure out what it was.

I do have to say being an Irish Dancer and performing in 95 degree weather has to suck. Irish dancing was invented as a way to keep warm when it's 45 and raining.

Reply to
rbowman

Only a third of the housing units in Seattle have ac. I wonder

and yet it was you that immediately went to guns

Reply to
ZZyXX