Safe weed killer?

Oren posted for all of us...

Could you send me one?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Perhaps? Def "Glyphosate was first synthesized in 1950 by Swiss chemist Henry Martin, who worked for the Swiss company Cilag. The work was never published."

Cilag is a pharmaceutical company, hardly the company that any reasonable person thinks develops pipe cleaners or chemicals for pipe cleaning. Like many modern chemicals, it was likely discovered by experimentation and the ultimate uses were not known at the time. If you think otherwise, try pouring some down a clogged drain and see how well it works.

Reply to
trader_4

Invented in 1960, not by Monsano.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Take a look at

- a whole list of GMOs that are NOT "roundup ready".

Reply to
clare

Oren posted for all of us...

No, I do not qualify as a desert as in an enviromental sense. The mental desert does exist around me...

Reply to
Tekkie®