Safe to paint picky people's homes with air sprayer?

Spraying can be done right, Ive done evough of it. But little things like wind can make it unsafe, ex. cars parked even 100 ft away. Done right by a pro it will be fine.

Reply to
m Ransley

i'm primarily thinking of painting inside the units. Anyone have any experience with particular brands of sprayers. I'm thinking about the ... uh... what was it. I think its the wagner paintcrew, or something like that for about $200. It got good reviews on Amazon.com. Gwen

Reply to
gwendelen

It depends on how much use it will get, a 200$ sprayer may need repairs at 50 gallons. A 900$ Titan should go 300 gallons. The old storey , you get what you pay for. Cheap is Cheap.

Reply to
m Ransley

Go with a power roller instead. This doesn't eliminate the need for quality canvas drop cloths.

Reply to
Phisherman

Re: Safe to paint picky people's homes with air sprayer? Group: alt.home.repair Date: Fri, Dec 10, 2004, 3:18pm From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m=A0Ransley) It depends on how much use it will get, a 200$ sprayer may need repairs at 50 gallons. A 900$ Titan should go 300 gallons. The old storey , you get what you pay for. Cheap is Cheap. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D I guess I'm lucky, my graco 395 sprayer has gone over a thousand gallons without any repairs, of course it was almost a thousand dollars without gun and hose. also I find an airless to be less of a mess than rolling, but I guess it could be the operater, 20 years behind a gun does that, of course I always brush and roll oil primer on all raw or rough wood

Reply to
call_me_al