Airless Paint Spraying - Switching colors

With an airless paint sprayer (Graco XR5) I'm looking at spraying a couple of things in one big session. All will be using latex paint

- so theres no mixing between oil and water.

Do I need to completely flush the system as though I'm cleaning it for storage or can I clean the tip - do a quick flush with water and then simply switch to second color or is there something else I'm missing.

Reply to
spotty

What I do with mine is flush out the first color with water until clear out the nozzle. Remember to reverse the nozzle to clean both sides. The change paint colors. Run into a bucket until the paint is at the nozzle and go. Do not try to paint side by side until the first color is dry

Reply to
SQLit