Ryobi Trimmer not driving attachment

A Ryobi 775r gas trimmer was working OK and suddenly stopped spinning the brush blade. I have not disassembled the head yet, but am reaching out for guidance as to the likely failed component.

There is about 30 hours on the component, so I don't think it is the clutch. But again, I have not pulled it apart.

Any people with prior experience?

Reply to
mono

Having owned several Ryobi trimmers my advice is to buy a Stihl . Ryobi made a quality product back in the day . These days not so much .

Reply to
Snag

Plenty. There is a little plastic interposer in there that connects the cable to the attachment. It strips out. I have a few I will send you. I threw that thing in the trash. The Email is good.

Reply to
gfretwell