Ryobi laser question

I bought a kit # EMM0001, Ryobi laser. Ryobi sent me the manual, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to get it to throw a horizontal line. All it does is throw a vertical one. Did I miss something?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I've never set eyes on one of these, and they seem to be no longer available (turned out to be less than wonderful?) -- but does the lens holder rotate?

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Nope. Thought it would trip by pressing some combinations of buttons.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

It should work its for hanging pictures, but they are 15$ on ebay.

Reply to
ransley