Ryobi Gas Trimmer - Need Schematic

S/N 007045154 Model 775R

I keep finding disconnected links. This can't be that old.

Also, would my attachments fit the new gas trimmers at Lowe's, the Troy-builts?

Thanks!

Reply to
TC

Here's a PDF of your trimmers assembly.

that isn't your trimmer goto:
use the "PARTS LIST" files, they're the diagrams. Owners manuals on your trimmer have nothing about the construction of the engine.

And yes the attachments should work with almost any trimmer, just check the "flexable drive shaft's" connector to make sure they are the same size and shape.

Good luck, HVF

Reply to
HVF

Yes to the Troy-builts. Experience speaking there.

What do you need? I gave the old working trimmer to my son. I may still have the parts list etc.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Thx

Reply to
TC

Thanks! I needed the upper drive shaft. It cost me $21 and 45 min of my time but now it's back in working order.

Reply to
TC