Roughly 40 to 50 gallons of 50% glyphosate (roundup) on the cheap?

23 years.

I expect to leave feet first in about another 23 years. I won't be doing yard work myself for that long, though.

Not concentrated like that.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Rarely (if ever) is it used as the concentrate. Just like people don't eat sugar out of the jar.

You dilute it.

A good price for the concentrate would be a good thing. If you store it properly, it lasts forever.

Reply to
Eric the Red

I know that. Diluting it at the rate of a few tablespoons to a gallon of water would give me much more Round-up than I would ever use.

But I won't.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton