Rough cost anyone?

I know very little about home repair/installations, and I was wondering, I got a gas dryer for free, but our hookup is for electric, however we have a gas furnace in the basement (where we keep the dryer and washer)... Anyone give me a rough estimate of how much to get a gas line dragged across the room and hooked up to the dryer? Probably not cheap is my guess...

Reply to
hrrglburf

electric,

the dryer

get a gas

Probably not

Ballpark- $325.00

Reply to
Kathy

"we just paid 250 to have 2 guys come out and run about 25 ft. of flexible supply line from our basement up to the kitchen for our new gas stove. two shut off valves. in and out in a little over a half hour"

I'd get the local code inspection people over.

Reply to
scott21230

Flex lines??? Is that legal for that long run???

Reply to
BocesLib

"Flex lines??? Is that legal for that long run???"

No. Duh.

Reply to
scott21230