Roofing prices

Thanks for the link.

R1

Reply to
Rebel1

Remember that I was talking to a low-level clerk. I'm sure (hope) the owner would have been more accommodating.

Reply to
Rebel1

...snip...

The problem is that this "low level clerk" is the face of the company when she's the only one in the office.

You would think that she knows the company's rules about references. If they owner tells you something different, you should offer some constructive criticism about the office staff.

There's a potential for loss of business if she is giving out bad information. Suppose you chose to walk because she said that they don't give out references when in fact they do? That's not good for business.

Reply to
DerbyDad03