Rockwell Attachments / HF Multifunction Tool

Can Rockwell attachments be used with Harbor Freight's Chicago Electric multifunction tools? I have a bunch of them but no tool.

Reply to
ashleylu1986

Nobody?

Reply to
ashleylu1986

Why not take one to the store with you and see if it fits.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That would be best to do. I have the HF tool and you can look at it on line:

I,d look up the Rockwell attachments and tool to first get a rough idea whether or not to make a trip to the store.

Reply to
Frank