Replacement windows

I Just got back from our local ( Chicago) Marvin window dealer and I need some input from this group. Marvin has a Infinity window which is called Ultrex their name for fiber glass. This unit is now available for glider windows as a sash and track replacement.Because I want to stain /poly the interior they now have a stainable overlay called Everwood. The Idea sounds great since it would really a pain to re-trim my windows since the oak is only about 5 yrs old. Any one have any knowledge about this product? Frank

Reply to
KTECH

Yeah, Its: called Ultrex their name for fiber glass. This unit is now available for glider windows as a sash and track replacement. They now have a stainable overlay called Everwood. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Reply to
KTECH