Replace element in fan oven

I need to replace the element on our Neff fan oven. I know the part is a ELE4080B. I am sure it is the element as it is a bit charred in a place. I have removed one screw on the small metal plate (4cm by 1cm) where it joins the back of the oven , however at the other end it is still fixed by some sort of stud. How does this come out ? Do you just force it out by inserting a screwdriver under the plate ? I tried a reasonable amount of force but I didnt want to use too much until I am sure how it works. Also will I need a replacement stud when I get a new element. Would be grateful for a pointer in right direction. Thanks

Reply to
mr s