REPCO Baseboard

I need to find a local vendor for the baseboard heater housing that is located in my bathroom.

The marking on the housing says: REPCO

Can someone give me the full name of the manufacturer company so that I can then do a GOOGLE search ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Vince

Thus far, GOOGLE gives me hits on Australian and New Zealand companies that have nothting to do with baseboard heaters ???

BTW, I am located on Long Island, NY.

Reply to
Vince

I think you might be looking for the R.E. Prescott company : Try this:

RBM

I think you are correct. Haydron Corporation is listed as one of the Partners in Quality. I have sent eMail questions to both RE Prescott and Haydron sales department.

Thank you, very much.

Reply to
Vince