Repair Swiss Army Knife Case?

An engraving shop screwed up the lettering on my knife. Is there a way to get the case replaced?

Reply to
W. Watson

Isn't that a problem for the engraving service to solve?

Reply to
HeyBub

I had a Swiss army knife break, if you can believe that. Simply sent it back to the importer, and they replaced it. In your case, I suspect that the scales can easily be replaced. Check over in rec.knives, perhaps.

Reply to
professorpaul

Knife lettering vs case replacement? I still say diapers for the guy, during the trip.

-- Oren

Oren

Reply to
W. Watson

"professorpaul" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

But this would be intentional damage.

IMO,the engraver should cover the cost of a new one;his error.

Reply to
Jim Yanik