Repair Fisher Paykel Washer?

We have a 2007 Fisher Paykel washer, Model GWL11 which is not getting hot water.

I have checked the intake screen and it is clear.

Has anyone suggestions for things I can do before calling for service?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Dwight Gibb

Reply to
Dwight

Can you switch the hot water electrical line and or the solenoid coil with the cold water electrical line and or coil?

Reply to
recyclebinned

Close the hot, or combined valve. Take the hot hose off the back of the washer. Put the hot hose in a bucket, and open the valve and close it quickly. See if the water is available at the washer. That's an early step of the troubleshooting.

.

I have checked the intake screen and it is clear.

Has anyone suggestions for things I can do before calling for service?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Dwight Gibb

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

In addition tot he suggestion about swapping hoses, check

for some ideas. They have a lot of troubleshooting info.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski