Removing Tile from Cement Board. Need Help!!

Hi,

I installed cement board in my shower and then tiles with mastic. The tiles are fine but we want to change the look. I'm wondering if it's possible to remove the tiles and still have a surface to tile over when I'm done. If I have to smash out the cement board then I would rather ship the job? How hard will it be to remove these tiles.

Reply to
traderfjp

Figure what the maximum amount of time you are willing to waste removing tiles is. Start the job and switch to demolishing the old wall if need be. Demolition is very fast!

Reply to
William W. Plummer