Removing the door bushings on a Kenmore fride

I have a Kenmore fridge that I need to replace the bushings in the door as the door is sagging. I have tried prying them out with no luck.....any suggestions?

Reply to
pat.mcshane

First, you got the new ones in hand with which to replace the old ones?

Never had a Kenmore, but all fridges I've had simply are drop-in nylon bushings that slip out if you take the doors off.

Reply to
dpb

What does the Kenmore site say about adjusting the door? You seem vague with this prying bit. Do you mean the door is still hanging and you want to pry them out?

-- Oren

"I didn?t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."

Reply to
Oren

I think I remember the bushings being inserted in the pivot hole in the door itself. You remove the metal pin bracket at the top and remove the freezer door. Change the bushings in the door and replace the metal top bracket.

Similar, but more complicated, for the bottom door.

Reply to
DanG