removing ink

what is a good way to remove ink from a carpet using what

Reply to
steve

Try Oxy-Clean.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

What kind of carpet? What kind of ink?

Reply to
Norminn

Ask on alt.collecting.pens-pencils or do a Google search on that group. There is a commercial product that works very well on ink, but the name escapes me right now.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Use the cheapest worst kind you can find. This has worked for me with fountain pens leaking on dress shirts. The hairspray sticks to the ink and washes out. Learn the trick from a chemist my father know when he worked for Scripto.

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt