removing fuel oil odor from concrete basement floor

replying to electric, Lbqueen wrote: I'm having be same issue. Sadly, a google search brought us here to an 8 year old thread and I agree that although the advice is still applicable today, it would be great to hear what the long term result was. And yes, I do have forums I posted in over 8 years ago that I still get hits on occasionally and I do go back and answer and sometimes get the topic started again. With 8 years of technology there may actually be newer products that work better and so it's helpful to re-visit old topics.... especially when google still brings you to them.

Reply to
Lbqueen

replying to AZ Nomad, Nancy wrote: How should I dispose of the oil soaked kitty litter?

Reply to
Nancy

Bag it for the trash.

Reply to