Removing cracked grout on Corian

Have a tile back splash with Corian counters and the grout at the 90 degree between the two is cracking. I want to remove the grout and caulk. I have done alot of removing grout on tiles with the same situation, but will the scraping of cracked grout damage the Corian? Thanks

Reply to
casey

Of course it will but your chances of cleaning up scratches and such is a lot easier with the Corion (sand back and scratches). Try to protect the area with some tape, at the very least and let caution be your guide. Keep in mind that you won't have to dig out all of the grout.

Reply to
edee em

Reply to
casey