Grout Vs Caulk

I have a 2 year old shower stall that is ceramic tile on the floors & on the walls. It is grouted where the wall tiles meet the floor tiles. The grout on two of these wall/floor areas is cracking where the grout meets the tile (both the wall tile & the floor tile). How to I repair this. Remove old grout & then caulk? Can I just caulk over the grout that is pulling from the tile? Put clear silicone caulk over the cracking areas? Regrout this area? Please HELP !!!

Reply to
HelpMe

If it was myself who was doing the job, then I would remove all the old grout from where the floor tiles meet the wall tiles and then use WHITE Multi Purpose Silicone Sealant. This is used in bathrooms and around kitchen sinks etc.....

Jim G

Reply to
the_constructor