Removing chewing gum from sidewalks .

Is there a solvent that will help me pressure wash old chunks of gum from my walks, or is there any other practical way to remove them? TIA DOC

Reply to
OLE DOC BONER

Yer a card Jim

Reply to
PAROADHOG

I'm of the Singapore bent... chewing gum should be a capital offense ;-)

I actually had a kid come here last week for an admissions interview for MIT... chewed gum throughout the interview.

I had to grit my teeth to get thru it :-(

...Jim Thompson

Reply to
Jim Thompson

____Reply Separator_____