Rejuvenating a appliance touch up paint

On my tub I created an accident that revealed the old color, light blue the size of a couple of pinheads under the white coating. I had this touch up paint in a small bottle and its half full. ..but its hard. Does anyone know how to rejuvenate it? All I need is a dab of this paint. I was thinking a little turpentine, but i was wondering if that would decrease the stability of this type of paint after taking showers?

Reply to
Noel

Try to remember where you got the paint and get a replacement bottle. Nothing else will really work. If you want to tinker, you could buy a slew of solvents at a paint store and try them one at a time. It might be a lacquer that could be softened with a fingernail polish remover, for example. When you get the replacement paint, use it, then keep the cap screwed on tightly this time. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Add just a little bit of lacquer thinner to it and let it set shakeing it occasionally till it liquefies again.

Reply to
Jack