Recommend shower door manufacturer other than Holcam

Shower doors are a PITA to clean, I'll take the two curtain setup (clear plastic inner & decorative outter) any day. When the plastic inside one gets grubby, just replace it.

John

Reply to
John

You need the right door. Mine are coated on the inside with a water repellent. After a shower I just hit them with the shower spray and then the squeegee. They still look perfect after a year plus.

These are frameless glass, custom fitted.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski