recessed cans

According to "The Borg" 4" can lights are only for renovation work, and

6" cans are for "new construction.

I am doing new construction, but want to use 4" cans.

Is there any reason I should not use the 4" cans for new work? Is the Borg wrong!!!

Thanks for your help...

Reply to
jay hey

I don't know what brand and type they may be referring to, but Halo, Lightolier, Progress, Atlite, and dozens of other companies make four inch recessed fixtures of various description for new work

Reply to
RBM

Buy cheap stuff at the BORG, don't go there for knowlege.

Reply to
gfretwell