Re: Does it count as DIY?

They're token rules.

How can going to a holiday house possibly spread it? You and your family who already live together go to another house, and meet.... yourselves.

Typical lack of thought by the government.

Except it poses no risk. I would be in contact with no more people than if I stayed at home.

Well they're doing it and not being stopped, including myself.

Where else then?

It would work fine, since 99% (a real number not an estimate, I got it form the New York City stats) of deaths are people with an existing medical condition. Anyone with one should stay indoors, anyone else should go out, catch it, recover, and be immune. Instead of the current f****ng nonsense which is ruining the world economy.

Most people wouldn't murder if it was made legal. Those that do would be killed by those with morals.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Nope, they are sensible rules for a reason.

We have seen the rules produce an excellent result of less than 10 new infections per day for the entire country now.

And could stamp out the virus if we choose to go that route.

An infected person takes the infection with them there and infects others in the shops there etc.

But still need food etc,

Typical stupidity by you.

Bullshit.

Bullshit when there is no home delivery at the holiday house and even you should have noticed that you need to get petrol etc for your car to get there and that that isnt delivered to your original house.

Far fewer are than if there was no lockdown.

Plenty are.

The tourist traps, stupid.

It clearly didn't in northern italy.

< people with an existing medical condition.

That number is bullshit.

You don't.

Or die.

Your stupid scheme wouldn't work.

< Those that do would be killed by those with morals.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Normal people.

OCD freaks like you.

WTF else do you want people to occupy their time with?

Actually not, since most businesses have shut down, f****ng the economy and making everyone bankrupt. Just where is all this money coming from they claim to be giving businesses?

More fool them.

What has that got to do with the AA?

Now you're making no sense at all. The AA mechanic just stays clear of the driver, simple.

My car has a wonderful invention called a petrol tank.

Oh stop being such a pathetic little snowflake.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey