Re: Wuhan lab 'did absolutely crazy things' to manipulate coronavirus into infecting humans, Russian microbiologist claims

It actually appeared on Apple News. I guess they buy stuff from the Sun? Anyway I trust the Sun more than other papers. They're all lying all the time really. They just want to sell papers. And the BBC do what the government tell them to.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey