rain water putting pressure on treatment plants?

I get water from the 3 reservoirs north of Baltimore.

Reply to
micky

The lead is in the pipes, not in the source water. That was where the Flint story ran off the rails.

Reply to
gfretwell

The city of Chicago also started using devices to slow down the flow of water from the streets to the sewer system to attempt to balance out the flow from area to area. The last I heard (I've been out of the area for almost 10 years now) they were a disaster, causing flooding in the streets and houses, and then flowing into basements with outdoor stairs.

Reply to
Art Todesco

Not enough lead? 8-)

Reply to