r.o. faucet hole

I have a customer who has a 1 7/8 inch hole in her sink, and I want to put a faucet in this hole...... but the hole is waaaaay to big... any good ideas on using some sort of ring to fill the gap..... its a brush nickel faucet...

Reply to
Tom Fletcher

I think they make a oversize ring for this. I have tossed some away when doing faucet installs. Don't remember the make. You might contact manufacture of the faucet and see what they say.

Reply to
evodawg

"Tom Fletcher" wrote in news:L96dnXkOI90FnoPVnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@mobiuscommunications:

Duct tape is kinda brush nickel...

Reply to
Red Green

Contact your local professional supplier - sometimes they are a closed job-shop (contractors only) - they should have the answer. Another ploy would be to call them and ask. They may not ask if you are a pro-contractor... then again, you just might be. Can't tell so no offense intended either way. Good luck.

Reply to
C & E