Qs: This 4,782-square foot brick mansion for only $165,000 on account of it being a forecloser??????

"willshak" wrote

No it is in Newark, NY, near Rochester. I'd consider buying, but the 345 mile commute to work is a little too long.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It depends upon what repairs and renovations were performed by the owner(s). but, the more important thing is... Location, Location, Location.

Reply to
willshak

Ed Pawlowski wrote the following:

Ooops, my bad! Never heereda Newark, New York. There's a Newark, Delaware just over the Delaware Memorial Bridge from New Jersey, but they pronounce it New'-Ark. Jersey pronounces it New-Work.

Reply to
willshak