Property Drainage......

Howdy,

Anyone know of any really good sites on the net for property drainage? I need a site that will show you what to use and how to do it.....such as what material to buy and how to put it all together. I checked the net with no results.

Many Many Thanks......

Steve

Reply to
Steve

You'd have to be lots more specific about what problem you're trying to solve.

Suggest a GOOGLE search for things like: curtain drain yard drainage

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Google your way to

Damp proofing Waterproofing basements Enkadrain

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

drainage? I

it.....such as what

net with no

Reply to