Problems With Trianco HeatMaker

A close friend is getting ready to dump his Trianco HeatMaker because he has had so much trouble with it. It seems to shut down for no apparent reason. He has asked me to recommend a new boiler for him. I have told him that I would inquire about two things: (1) Is the HeatMaker an inherently troublesome boiler, or is he just having repair people who lack the expertise to fix it properly? (2) What the most trouble-free boiler that he could buy to replace it? I realize that you may need additional information, which I can provide if you would like it. Thanks very much for your help? Frank P.S. Why don't I refer this to the hvac group? Because I have high blood pressure.

Reply to
frank1492

"frank1492" wrote

A "close friend", huh?

Tell your "friend" to quit being cheap and have a reliable, LICENSED contactor inpsect it.

Brand is not as important as the installer.

BTW, Trianco would be one of the brands at the top of my list.

Better than an impacted colon......

;-]

Reply to
Red Neckerson

One more thing: Tell your "friend" that bypassing the gas company by using returnable propane tanks from Lowe's or Home Depot will end up costing "him" more money in the long run....

Reply to
Red Neckerson