Price Pfister

Do they stand behind their faucets like Moen? i.e. free cartridges, o-rings

Reply to
Clark Griswold

Clark,

Yes, they do. I had some new bath faucets with faulty aerators and they replaced them free and fast. I like dealing with them.

NJTrout

Reply to
NJTrout

I have their products all over my remodeled home but have never had anything go wrong so I could check their warranty here. BUT, a few years ago I did buy a new kitchen faucet setup for my mother and installed it. A year later she complained that the lever was getting overly stiff and was leaking. I called PF and they mailed a new cartridge installation kit to her address with no verification required (well, their cartridge is only useful if you have their faucet). Of course the problem self-corrected shortly thereafter and before I could get to her house to install the replacement.

So, as far as I'm concerned, they do honor their "lifetime" warranty.

Reply to
John McGaw

Their warranty says they do, but I don't have any personal experience with it.

Travis Jordan

I had a cartridge get noisy on one of their units (15 years old at the time) and they mailed a pair out to me, no questions asked. That's been over 5 years ago and I haven't been in contact with them on anything else since. Bill

Reply to
bill a

I have a 9 year old price pfister lavatory facuet that has a rusted spot, missing the aerator, hot and cold water leak, and the brass spout turned green. I called them and they replaced all the parts no questions asked.

Clark Griswold wrote:

Reply to
Billy