Pressure Treated or Moldy?

I got some pressure treated recently at Lowes and some of it has a green powder substance on it. It sure looks like mold to me. It doesn't look like it's from the pressure treating, and it just so happens my allergies spiked when working with it. Anyone see similar and know what it is?

BTW, I let all the PT wood dry out and any that warps I return to Lowes no problem.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Miklos

put laundry bleach on it, if its mold you will see it change quickly.

Reply to
ransley

ransley wrote in news:b7719f34-feed-48e4-ae6e- snipped-for-privacy@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

If it dosn't change color, maybe it's an OD of the toxic crud they use to treat it these days :-)

Reply to
Red Green