polypropylene pipe

A local water utility company tried to save money about 20 years ago by putting in poly pipe to its customers. Well that chicken has come home to roost. Seems that the poly pipe is deteriated so bad that about all they do is fix leaks every day. They still haven't learned their lesson, they are patching it constantly. I am glad I don't live there. They only have 25,000 customers, seems some one is fixing to take it up the rear. This was in Whitehouse Tn.

Michael Lane

It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___ Dizzy Dean

Reply to
Michael Lane

I am not sure what your post it about; there doesn't seem to be a question. But philosophically, the company used a promising new technology. 25 years later it hasn't worked out as well as they hoped. If no one took a chance like that we would be living in caves and eating raw meat.

Reply to
Toller