Save money

On reconditioned power tools from Amazon.

For example, the WeedEater SST25, regularly $69.00, can be had for the ridiculous price of $65.99 !

Seriously, though, most of the other stuff is worth a look.

From studying this ad, I discovered there are evidently more models of power drills than there are web pages devoted to wiener dogs.

Aside---

My daily reconnoitering of Craigslist paid off again. I picked up a used Delta bandsaw for $15. It's the small, cheap, light-duty, for amateur-use only, toy model (28-160). The owner had bought it at a garage sale and couldn't keep the blade in place.

Cursory examination showed two of the three tires were missing and the remaining one didn't look too healthy. No, not at all.

I've ordered $18 worth of tires and am hoping for the best.

Reply to
HeyBub