Polished Brass Combo Wallplate

Anyone happen to see this config (switch+switch+rocker) in any of the local chains?
I've seen it online but only need one of them. Checked the Borg supplier, libertyhardware.com, but they don't list it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.