Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

An undeserved job/promotion. Which means, someone who was/is deserving is shit out of luck. And, we all suffer as a result.

Reply to
Diesel

Wow. Hey, listen, if you believe that, I've got a nice section of front oceanview property in Arizona. If you're interested, I'll throw in the golden gate bridge for free! But, that's not all! If you buy today, I'll throw in the yacht and the dingy you'll need to reach it. You can clearly see both from the front porch. The yacht and dingy are sitting on full tanks; first fueling is on me which is already onboard. Anything after is on you. They even come with a warranty!

30ft or 30 seconds, whichever comes first. No refunds, no returns.
Reply to
Diesel

On 25/04/2017 01:26, Diesel claimed

*Why* have you come here ....... and why under a false name?
Reply to
David B.

You really should make up your mind. First you say that you want to learn from me, now you're agreeing with Uncle that I'm a troll? Good grief. Your problem here is that you can't keep things in context. And further, you want to keep dragging things from one thread, into the next one. Here you are re-starting the BS from the XP thread, AGAIN. You;ve brought it in to this thread here several times now. And you're calling me the troll?

Reply to
trader_4

I strongly suspect that you have absolutely no idea of to whom you are 'talking'! Take care, Trader_4 :-)

Btw, is this detail, available via the IP address shown in your header, correctly giving your physical location??

City: Belmar Country: United States State: New Jersey Postal Code: 07719

It's not important to me, but if it *is* correct you may want to adjust how you participate here!

Reply to
David B.

Because Usenet is public and is meant to allow anonymity. That's how it was designed. It's not your usual gay parade where you all know each other (sometimes intimately). HTH []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Floating around somewhere on a cloud ? []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Do you know why I prefer chess over checkers? One requires strategic thinking, if you expect to win. Being as I don't know you that well yet, I'm still on the fence as to what you are/aren't. Feel free to re-read exactly what I wrote too, I didn't call you a troll.

Indeed, you have useful knowledge if what you've written about being an electrical engineer is true. I have no reason to think it isn't so far. I have no aspirations of becoming an engineer myself, as I prefer to be in the field, but, I like to know, for my own benefit if nothing else, how things actually work around me. It's not enough for me to know a wire is 'hot' and it goes here. I want to know how and why.

You may want to re-read what I wrote again. I'm not agreeing with him, nor disagreeing at this point. In fact, I spoke up for you:

MID:

You just made his point, UM. Even if you were trying to be a wiseass, you actually made his point (as well as mine previously)...Perhaps you should stick to the modern, short sentence, stuff the Millennials prefer to use. They have very short attention spans, too.

I have no problems with context, thanks. If I did, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have as a former blackhat hacker. I realize you know little to nothing about the terms, but, those who aren't as good as they claim are the ones you read about, getting busted and handed down long sentences. I've never had that happen to me, and, it's not because I'm lucky.

No. But, I do wonder at times if you are practicing to become one...

Reply to
Diesel

Opiates ? You have to know someone from the DEA to get them cheap. No, I presumed you used legal cannabis to post. It's pretty much harmless. []'s

Reply to
Shadow