OT. Twin Grand Nationals

A couple Buicks parked in a shed with less than 1500 miles combined.

or

I really can't think of these as classic cars. 1950s, 60s, and maybe early 70s, These are just too new. I'd probably like to have a Tucker if I was into collecting cars. Its weird factor is pretty high. The car had a third headlight that would turn with the front wheels.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Still 47 Tuckers around if you have about $3million you can get one.

The Grand Nationals will be worth quite a bit and gain in value, especially if kept together. Not often you find twins. But I agree, not classics yet.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I remember meeting a Tucker owner --with his car-- at a car festival at Half Moon Bay, CA. He had personally driven it down from Oregon jes to be at this particular festival. The car was fully functional.

Although I never drove one, I recall them being the terror of the tarmac. They ruled the drag strip .....and with a turbocharged V6, no less. I'd say they were considered "classics" in their own day.

nb

Reply to
notbob