Overspray on stove

I am trying to remove over spray from the outside of my stove.

The over spray is the same color as the wall behind it.

What can I use ?

I have tried paint thinner and xylene.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

A scrubbing pad, or a razor blade.

Reply to
clare

hubops

Have you personally use these ?

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

I tried the scrubbing pad.

No help.

Razor blade might work if I was a surgeon which I am not. :-)

Reply to
Andy

Yes - but not for getting overspray off a stove. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Overspray of what? Paint? What type? Oil base, latex, etc. Answers will help suggested application for removal.

Reply to
Meanie

Andy was thinking very hard :

Try acetone.

Reply to
Naturous

Why bother asking if the guy doesn't have the brains to put it in his OP.

Just tell him to hit it with his hand-held belt sander.

Reply to
Travis Bickle

I was thinking wire brush.

Reply to
Tekkie?

Brush first, finish with the sander. Then hose it down real good- especially if it's an electric stove.

Reply to
Travis Bickle

I do not what the overspray is.

I live in an apt.

It may be latex paint.

Reply to
Andy

Consider trying a razor blade--with care of course.

Reply to
Bill