Plumbing: What is a badger

"install one kitchen sink with badger (1) grinder"

Is a badger a brand name for a grinder?

Is there some other item called "badger"?

I am assuming a grinder is a garbage disposal.

Reply to
Rotation Slim

Badger is the pet name for the Insinkerator company. It is a garbage disposal, grinder, garberator etc.

Reply to
Lou W

A Badger is a line of garbage disposers, I think from Insinkerator.

I installed a Badger 5 on my sister's sink.

Reply to
Cliff Hartle

I found a web reference, but this may not be what you're looking for:

Chris Lewis

Badger is a line of garbage disposers made by insinkerator.

Stan

{Delete nospam for email}

Reply to
ssody