Please check my wiring

hi I am going to replace my interior garage light with a motion sensor light and want the board to double check my wiring.

My interior garage light is controlled by a switch outlet. The wiring is NM 14 gauge CU which will be let as is and used in this project. Since i plan on controlling an additional motion sensor light outside my garage with the same switch i am going to installing a metal junction box which will be sized to accomadate the wiring. I will be installing metal clamps and running and securing the wire according to code. There will be three wires coming into the metal box. One from the switch the second going to the interior motion sensor light and the third to the exterior motion sensor light. The three black, white and green wires will be tied together. A pigtail will also be used to ground the box with the green wire. Thus the light will be connected in series so the flick of the switch would turn them on / off. The exterior motion sensor will be waterproof and chaulked to prevent water from entering it. The 15Amp breaker will be more that adequate to support this installation. Any tips or recommendations is appreciated.

Reply to
david

"The three black, white and green wires will be tied together." That is a dead short.

Back to the drawing board.

Reply to
SQLit

I meant that each individual color wire will be tied together thanks

Reply to
david

For how much an hour?

Reply to