Please Buy Me This For Christmas - QuickJack 5000

If you are not going to inform yourself about the subject matter, why do yo u feel the need to throw out veiled insults?

Who's the "BZZT next contestant" now?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Some of the highway rescue units do use exhaust inflated "upset bags" to right overturned rigs.

Reply to
clare

No problem - just don't call me "late for dinner".

Reply to
clare

le bag jacks. There are all sorts of situations the crews run into where a standard jack will not fit or do the job. ^_^

Not in my experience, they all use compressed air. There are compressors an d air bottles on trucks. I don't know how they would attach to a trucks exhaust because they have drive away connections in the stations to keep nasty stuff under control.

I also think the bags would degrade with diesel exhaust trapped in them...

It's been awhile but I'm willing to learn.

Reply to
Tekkie®