Picthures

I posted some Pictures at alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking the first were posted 4/21 titled test photo and test photo two. They are wood floors I installed and stairs I built in my house. I posted another one today 4/23 titled Rocking horses. Look for my name Sacramento Dave. If you have never visited that group it's not real fast moving but you get to see some very fine woodworking projects Any way check it out.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave